Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Happy 26th!

Monday was my 26th birthday..not a fun number that ends in a 0 or 5 but still a birthday none-the-less! I am so thankful for my family and friends who made this birthday special! Whether you texted, called, facebooked, or met me for dinner you all made my day!!!


My friend at work surprised me with a cute bag filled with all sorts of my favorite goodies!!!

                                                    
When I left work to go get my emissions and tag renewed Brian had filled my car with balloons!!!!!!!! I was soo soo surprised and had no idea he was going to do that!

                                   
The group at dinner....

                                       

Caught in the act of blowing out the candles...

                          
Yummy Yummy Cake from Piece of Cake ... it was the white chocolate one and is soo sooo good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment