Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Days 14 & 15

Day 14: A Non-Fictional Book

My favorite non-fictional book would have to be Marley & Me. I loved the book and the movie equally and cry on command each and every time I see it.



Day 15: My Dream House

I love decorating, designing, everything home-centered. When I get my southern living magazine every month I probably spend a good 10-15 minutes looking at the home plans pages. I could seriously do this every day. I love it. I love picturing my dream house and everything that would go into it - as realisic and unrealistic as I want it to be. Did you know they have a whole magazine dedicated to house plans?!?!

Here's a little glimpse into my dream...

The Weatherton
"An attractive, homey shingle exterior softens the look of this grand home. Inside, French doors open to the dining room from the front porch, giving you the option of serving after-dinner drinks outside. The nearby island kitchen is the perfect working space for creating fabulous meals. The spacious breakfast room includes a stylish bow window. Behind small double doors, an alcove joins the kitchen to a handy utility room and a half-bath. Both the family room and the formal living room include handsome fireplaces to warm any occasion. Nicely secluded on the main floor, the master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and an exceptional private bath. A bonus space on the upper floor would work well as a playroom, complementing the three sizable secondary bedrooms. "

And what would go into it (Room by Room of course..)

Entry Way
(I am obsessed - this has actually been the background on my computer for a month..)


Mud-Room
I have to have a mud room. End of story. It will also be this organized.



Laundry Room
Must Have List:
  • Drying Rack
  • Side by Side
  • Granite Countertops
  • Wrapping Paper Station


Kitchen

or

I am having way too much fun with this post! I will have to finish off my dreams tomorrow with the bedrooms and bathrooms of my dream house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment