Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 3: Favorite TV Program/Show

There are a few tv shows I have been watching religiously - some are no longer on the air, some have definitely lost their spark (but I still continue to watch), and some are just plain addictive.

1) Brothers and Sisters - I have been watching this show since season 1 and regardless of the cheesy plot lines I am determined to see it through the end! Except now that Rob Lowe is gone I am not sure how I am going to survive.
2) The Hills - I am no longer able to immerse myself in the drama of Spencer, Heidi, Lauren, Lo, Audrina, Kristin, BRODY, etc etc but this is still a show I spent many hours watching (as pitiful as it sounds) so it definitely deserves a spot in my top 3.

3) Real Housewives Series - I love them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment