Monday, June 20, 2011

I Swear I Am Alive!

Ok..it's me again...I know it has been about 9023902 months since I blogged but I promise I am alive! A lot has happened, and a lot  is about to happen so I thought it would be a good time to get the blog up and running again! I am approaching 27 which will be the scariest/most daunting year yet - but I will get more into that later. Here's a snippet of what I have been up to in 2011...

Lake Weekend with Great Friends..


Moved into a new house..



..okay so I didn't win the lottery, I am simply renting the upstairs of the house!

Hosted the Annual Summerfest Party...


 (for all of you friends I haven't seen in awhile ^^ this is my brother..yikes - when did he get so old?!)


Helped Celebrate Caleb...
  (Got to use my creative side..)


July will be the biggest month yet with visits to see old friends, family, the beach, meeting new additions, and starting a new job...I will do my best to keep this blog updated especially as I begin some new adventures :)

Hope all of you are well!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are back!! I have missed your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you are back! Looks like life is keeping you very busy these days, you look great!!! Look forward to your visit in October :) xoxo Ashly

    ReplyDelete