Sunday, October 3, 2010

Slacker...

Ok so I have reallly really been slacking :( I left off on Day 17 like 9 days ago...eek! I am going to pick back up today with topics 18-20 and then will hopefully catch up and finish by the end of next week. I haven't even really been super busy, just exhausted and enjoying this fall weather!

Day 18: My FUTURE Wedding

Just like the decorating of the dream house I could probably spend hours on this topic and could go from either a really really casual setting to uber chic and ritzy. I did this really fast so I am sure I forgot some of my best ideas but enjoy!


What do you think??

Day 19: A Talent of Mine

A talent of mine would have to be my creativity. I love to be creative and have a lot of fun shopping around picking out things - even if it is for something really far in the future!

Day 20: A Hobby of Mine
 
I love interior design and mostly everything ballard designs! I just could spend hours in Michael's or Hobby Lobby. I really want to get into making wreaths..cute ones for each of the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment