Monday, August 30, 2010

Etsy-aholic

I am an etsy-holic (spelling!?). Its disturbing how much time I can spend on the site. I love EVERYTHING - well almost everything, there are some mind-boggling things like



this planter - for $70! I mean seriously, do people buy things like this?? And if so, were they sitting there thinking gosh I really want a planter that looks like a giant stiletto heel!?! Anyways, lately there are a few things I have found (some of them I know I could probably make) but I thought I'd share of my favorites...






And then finally....



I found someone who makes wreaths like my Go Noles one! I also am going to try to make some of these for one of our gameday watching parties...

Do any of ya'll have addicting websites I could add to my browsing routine??

No comments:

Post a Comment